- This event has passed.
Airborne Art: Aerial Figure Drawing + Evening of Creativity!
Join us at Reason & Ruckus on Saturday, March 5th for Airborne Art: Aerial Figure Drawing + Evening of Creativity!
Come out to try something new, sharpen your current skills, or experience the aerial wonders of Amanda. This is the perfect event for a unique first date, night out with friends, or an artist date with yourself!
Our Figure Drawing Event will have two drawing sessions:
- First Class: 6pm-8:30pm. Hosted by Figure Drawing Professor Lindsey Guile from DCC, offering drawing guidance to all students.
- Second Class: 8:30pm-10:30pm. Hosted by Drag Queen Andramada and Drag King Showponi, offering vocal entertainment and all of the hype.
- Both sessions will be come-and-go as you please!
Early bird tickets are $35 until February 20th – after this date, prices will go up to $42.
Please use the discount code “springforward”
All ticket holders will receive 15% off their bar tab for the evening!
*RVG Members receive a $1050% discount on tickets (check your email!)
In addition to the figure drawing festivities…
both sessions will feature …
a complimentary champagne toast upon arrival! When you enter the space you’ll receive a champagne flute to bring with you to the Rose Room, where our suspended aerialist Amanda will fill your glass.
Drawing pads and drawing materials (pencils, charcoal) will be available, but please BYOM if you’d like to utilize other mediums!
Our event will feature…
Incredible Aerialist artist + female model Amanda
- One grounded female artist
- Two grounded male models. Drawing pads and drawing materials (pencils, charcoal) will be available, but please BYOM if you’d like to utilize other mediums!
We’ll be featuring an imaginative set design by @serenasnature, surrounding the theme ‘Composing to Decompose’
Willow bark charcoal will be provided by Natural Philosophy @naturalphilos
Add RVG & Silica Studio’s social media to stay up to date on our Airborne Art Figure Drawing Event and all future events @rivervalleyguild @silicastudio845
We can’t wait to make some exquisite art with you all!
Reason & Ruckus @reasonandruckus
Professor Lindsey Guile @lindseyguilestudio
Andramada + Showponi @showponii
‘Composing to Decompose’ @serenasnature